Monday, January 2, 2012

Uncovered - 1/2/12

Monday, January 2, 2012 with 2 comments
Okay, so I was out on vacation last Thursday when this beauty was revealed, but behold:

Before I Wake (Soul Screamers, #6)


I *love* this series.  And going into it, I totally didn't expect to.  And if someone had told me before-hand that after reading the first book, I'd want to own everything Rachel Vincent has ever written, I would have given them a very strange look, indeed.  But they would have been absolutely right.  This author is a great storyteller, one who has fun along the way and doesn't take herself or her story too seriously.

Oh, and in case you've been living under a rock, the novella that takes place between If I Die and Before I Wake is now available for download:

Never to Sleep (Soul Screamers, #5.5)


So, get on that.  :D

2 comments:

  1. So happy you are back!! I missed my BBS!!!
    This cover is gorgeous - I'm reading the series this year! Eeeeep! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm on book 2 right now! I am loving this series so far. If this series was a baby pool full of cupcakes, I would roll around in it naked, eating them till I vomit..

    <--- I thought this would be a great lunchtime comment to post. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...