Sunday, March 4, 2012

In My Mailbox #21

Sunday, March 4, 2012 with 5 comments

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a weekly meme where we all get to brag about the books and swag we got in the mail, for review, won in contests, etc.





For Review:

Monstrous Beauty by Elizabeth Fama, courtesy of Macmillan Children's Publishing Group via Netgalley
Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris, ARC from HarperCollins
Slide by Jill Hathaway, ARC from HarperCollins

  

Purchased:

Audible had a BOGO sale this past week, so I picked up the audio for a couple of books that have been on my shelf since their release.  I've really been wanting to get to both, but I just haven't found the time, so I figured I can get to them this way.  Also, just in case you were wondering, it's not uncommon for me to purchase more than one version of the same title.  I have a problem.  :)

Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, audio
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick, audio

Ebook deals & novellas:

Evernight by Claudia Gray, 1st book in the series is currently free from B&N
Hana by Lauren Oliver, Delirium #1.5 told from Hana's perspective
The Goddess Hunt by Aimee Carter, Goddess Test #1.5
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Daimon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

  




Did you get any surprises in your mailbox this week?  Or did you do like me and buy a second copy of something you already had?  :P


 

5 comments:

  1. Hi, Jen!!!

    Great book week! I've heard Unraveling is great. I can't wait to read Slide. But ya know, I am not crazy about the cover of The Goddess Hunt. I seriously can't wait to read your reviews of all these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great books here! I keep forgetting to add Hana to my Nook, a definite must have when I start reading the series! I loved the Scorpio Races, it starts out a bit slow, but I promise, it gets good :)
    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really great books here. I'm really excited for Hana and Slide. I have both on my TBR list. Happy Reading!

    JJ iReads
    Check out what I got In My Mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I have read The Scorpio Races and I really like it.
    happy reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...