Saturday, April 7, 2012

In My Mailbox #26

Saturday, April 7, 2012 with 9 comments


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.  It's a weekly meme where we all get to brag about the books and swag we got in the mail, for review, won in contests, etc.




For Review:

Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Destined by Aprilynne Pike (copy from last week was egalley)
Balthazar by Claudia Gray
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Last Rite by Lisa Desrochers



Won:

Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, courtesy of Rachel Vincent, author of the Soul Screamers series


Purchased:

Rogue by Rachel Vincent, audiobook
Pride by Rachel Vincent, audiobook
Ship Breaker by Paola Bacigalupi, ebook for $2.99 (Amazon | Barnes & Noble)
Breathe by Abbi Glines, because April says I can't read Because of Low without reading this one :D





SQUEE!  I love my mailbox this week!  Was yours as swoon-worthy?  Share it in the comments!


9 comments:

  1. Eeeppp!!! So jealous that you already got Destined! Breathe was awesome. You really can't read Because of Low without reading Destined first;) Great haul!

    Drop by my IMM?
    http://tumblinginbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-16.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never got into Rachel Vincents books, just don't like the detective aspect in them. Destined should be good. Enjoy1

    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masque looks ridiculously good and I also can't wait for Something Strange & Deadly. Enjoy them!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masque of the Red Death, Something Strange and Deadly? *jealous* :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So - I'm super jealous of your mailbox this week!! :) Masque of the Red Death, Something Strange & Deadly, Balthazar, Destined, Raised by Wolves... need I go on?? I really hope you love all your awesome new books!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! You got lots of the book that I'm dying to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the covers of Last Rite and Raised by Wolves. They look awesome. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, I had to come see you curse me! lol

    I am so behind on commenting these days. Ive been busier at work, and busy doing trailer stuff at home. busy busy busy!

    Loved, Raised by Wolves. My Fav. Werewolfie series ever!

    cant wait for you to read breathe. Thats cute your hubs was a rocker when you met him. My hub was a computer guy, and still is. nothings changed. lol

    I have heard hella good things about ship breaker.. looking forward to seeing what you think.

    Oh, and my period just ended.. woo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. I don't have one of those anymore. Woot! :P Well, at least for awhile. :)

      I've actually already listened to the audio of Ship Breaker, but I've got an ARC for The Drowned Cities (book 2 in the series) and I wanted to skim SB before reading book 2 since it's been awhile. SB was good, tho.

      Don't worry, I'm slacking on the commenting, too. Work has been crazy for me, too. I loved having time off, but I hate coming back to so much that no one did for me while I was out. :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...