Wednesday, September 4, 2013



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...




Add to Goodreads
Title: Raging Star
Author: Moira Young
Series: Dust Lands, book #3
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books
Publication Date: April 15, 2014

When the star reader, Auriel Tai, challenged Saba to seize her destiny and defeat DeMalo and the Tonton, Saba was so confident in her purpose. Then she met DeMalo and he confounded all expectations with his seductive vision of a healed earth, a New Eden. DeMalo and Saba had an intense and passionate encounter - physical, emotional and psychic - that changed her life, and now he wants Saba to join him, in life and work, to create and build a healthy, stable, sustainable world…for the chosen few.

Jack’s choice is clear: to fight DeMalo and try to stop his dangerous New Eden project. Still uncertain, her connection with DeMalo a secret, Saba commits herself to the fight. Joined by her brother Lugh, anxious for the land in New Eden, Saba leads an inexperienced guerilla band against the powerfully charismatic DeMalo, in command of his settlers and the Tonton militia.

What chance do they have? Saba must act. And be willing to pay the price.


I've been wanting to re-read Blood Red Road and Rebel Heart, but since this third book isn't releasing until April, I guess I have time.  I heard the audio was good, so maybe I'll go that route.  I do enjoy seeing how a story differs in print versus hearing it.  I can't wait to see what happens, though, especially after that very steamy encounter between Saba and DeMalo.  And I wonder what Jack will have to say about it!  Oh, and don't those covers look great together?!?  Like a stoplight, lol.

Blood Red Road (Dust Lands, #1)Rebel Heart (Dust Lands, #2)Raging Star (Dust Lands, #3)


Now that you know what I'm dying to read, what are you waiting on this week?  Feel free to share it in the comments or leave a link so I can stop by!

9 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of this series before, but they sound pretty good. Thanks for sharing!

    My Wow @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not seen these covers before! I never did start this series though I've heard wonderful things about it. That is such a long wait! April. Hopefully you'll get an advanced copy if they release them.
    My Friends Are Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! I really need to start this series, and keep forgetting about it.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... good on audio, you say? I may have to finally start this series, and maybe audio is the way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first I've seen the cover for the 3rd book! It does look like a traffic light. lol Though I don't think I care for this last cover much. I loved the first book and definitely need to catch up with the 2nd!

    my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. Love the cover, love the sound of the series. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked BRR, but I still haven't read Rebel Heart yet! Like you said, fortunately there's time. But just watch me waste it away...

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series yet. I hear great things about it. I guess I better get started.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG OMG OMG! I just picked up Dustlands from my hugh pile, waiting to start it in a few days. I already have Rebel Road, too, but had them a while so there was no talking about book three yet. Oh gosh, love it. I have to get to those, and fast! Thanks so much for sharing!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...