Tuesday, November 26, 2013




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish.  Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =)  I'm game.







This week's list features the Top Ten {Bookish} Things I'm Thankful For.


1.  A husband who never says no to my bookish whims, even when he probably should.

2.  A daughter who loves to read almost as much as I do.

3.  Bookish friends to share the ups and downs of the reading experience with.


4.  A job to support my reading addiction.

5.  Audiobooks -- I'd never get through my TBR if not for these!

6.  Libraries because they bring the joy of reading to everyone!

7.  Having hundreds of books at my fingertips via my Kindle.

8.  Wonderful authors who value their readers (and their opinions).

9.  Book signings so that I can meet those wonderful authors!

10.  Publishers, Netgalley & Edelweiss...I love reading books in advance of publication!




Pretty much, I'm just thankful to be able to read, period.  =)  I'll post my non-bookish list on Thursday in celebration of Thanksgiving.  But in case you're not going to be around because you're too busy with family and friends, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the states!


6 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! And I thought of you a couple of weeks ago. I'd just gotten in an audio book that I'd won in a giveaway. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bookish list is perfect :) I know I'd have many of the same things on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic list! I totally should have included my daughter, who is now recommending books to me as often as the other way around. But a lot of your others are on my TTT list.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list. Mine was a mix of the typical stuff and bookish stuff. I should have put music on there. Darn, I know I forgot something.

    Here's my TTT: http://adventuresinreading16.blogspot.com/2013/11/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-things-i-am.html

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your list, Jen! I'm not an avid listener to audiobooks like you are, but I completely forgot to show my appreciation to that and it does deserve the thanks! I love the picture of your daughter reading, adorable :) Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great list and so many amazing things that I am also thankful for! Not sure what I would do without books, can't believe I didn't thank all the wonderful authors who have given me hours of entertainment. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...