Tuesday, November 5, 2013




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish.  Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =)  I'm game.







This week's list features the Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On.

In no particular order...

Between the Spark and the BurnMeridian (Arclight, #2)Where Silence Gathers (Some Quiet Place, #2)The Lovely and the LostLair of Dreams (The Diviners, #2)Split Second (Pivot Point, #2)The Treatment (The Program, #2)VengeanceCress (Lunar Chronicles, #3)Secret (Elemental, #4)


Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke - Dude, it took me weeks to get this book off my mind. Also, yay for duologies!!!

Meridian by Josin L. McQuein - Another unforgettable book and a world I wasn't ready to leave when I turned the last page.  Worked as a stand-alone but so so happy to get a sequel!

Where Silence Gathers by Kelsey Sutton- This sorta doesn't count because it's a companion novel, but I really have a thing for those personified Emotions.

The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan - More GARGOYLES!!!  Need I say more?

Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray - I love Libba Bray's writing and the characters and just everything about the first book, so I can put aside my hatred for the new covers.  Blech.

Split Second by Kasie West - Aaaahhh!  I think Pivot Point might have been my first parallel worlds/multiverse novel and I loved every second of it.  I need more Addie and Trevor!

The Treatment by Suzanne Young - Still hoping and wishing and praying for that approval, but this may be one of my most coveted sequels.

Vengeance by Megan Miranda - You have NO idea how happy I was to hear she was writing a sequel. And it's from Decker's POV.  And this one sounds even more insane than the first book!  Eeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cress by Marissa Meyer - Okay, this one I actually have an ARC of, but I am still really looking forward to it.  It's looking like November may be pretty calm, so I'm hoping to get to this over the long holiday break.  :)

Secret by Brigid Kemmerer - I am no longer an Elementals virgin, and I am so glad I gave it up.  Gabriel's book has been my favorite so far, but I'm thinking his twin's book might be the best yet.


More books I'm dying to get my hands on that simply don't have covers yet:

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
the 3rd of 4 books in The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick
all the rest of the books in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas


I'm sure there are a hundred more I'm forgetting, but these are definitely at the top of my "please, dear God, let me get a copy NOOOOOOOW" list.  What sequels are you most coveting?


21 comments:

  1. Happy, happy reading with Cress! I devoured it and it's stunning <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESS Meridian and Cress! So excited for them. Seems like everyone has Split Second on their list. I really need to read Pivot Point soon! Great list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Boy Most Likely To made my list too. I haven't read Pivot Point yet, but maybe I'll try to get to it close to the release date of Split Second. I hate waiting for that next book in a series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How in the world did I forget MERIDIAN! It was my WoW last week and totally slipped my mind, haha. Perfect list. So much awesome coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to read Secret too! I love those Merrick brothers!!

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I definitely need to start some of these series! Awesome list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! Split Second, Cress and Secret made my list too!
    Here is My Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I totally forgot to put The Lovely and The Lost on my list! But I can't wait for BURN, Split Second and Cress either! The Treatment was absolutely amazing! Such a perfect ending for Sloane and James.

    Great list!
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even though I didn't love The Program, I'm still looking forward to The Treatment. (And my request has been pending for more than a month.) :)

    Split Second is also on my list. Pivot Point was one of my favorite book this year. I'm probably the only person who didn't include Cress, but that's only because I still need to read Cinder and Scarlet! I have them both on my bookshelf, so that's progress, I guess.

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still need to read The Program. I feel like that's my answer for most series. haha I'm so behind on them. But that's great you liked it enough to want the sequel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list, and yeah, I have to agree with you about the new covers for Lair of Dreams. Luckily I don't judge books by their covers. Most of the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so excited for The Boy Most Likely To. I had NO idea until yesterday that there was going to be a book about Tim and it made me SO happy. I also HATE the cover of Lair of Dreams but cannot wait to read it anyhow. LOVED The Diviners and can't wait to see if they unite to use their powers together. I am thinking about reading Fracture. I didn't know it was a series... but I really liked Hysteria so maybe I'll give it a shot :)

    PS- Beautiful blog you have here!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree about the cover for Lair of Dreams -- but can't wait to read the book!

    Lisa
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't have any of these on my list. I"m so super caught behind on bookies. lol. busy times. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great choices! I would have picked half of those for my list too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow great list. Contains so many series that I am dying to start but haven't managed to yet! The Program, The Diviners, Pivot Point and Cinder are all books I am itching to get my hands on. But the TBR list is, as always, never ending and I just need to find the time! So excited Fracture has a sequel, hope my request is approved for that one! =D My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooooh, so I should check out the Cinder trilogy (?) then? I've been wanting to pick it up for ages and feel like I'm missing out big time. Split Second and The Treatment are on my list as well! :)

    Lauren @ Lauren Reads YA
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need Secret too!! Absolutely love the Elementals series. And I haven't read Cinder yet....need to!
    Rachel @ The NerdHerd Reads

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw Vengeance on Netgalley. The cover caught my eye, but I haven't read the first one yet so I didn't request it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://jumperads.unblog.fr/
    http://jumperads.unblog.fr/2017/04/15/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a7%d8%aa-%d9%86%d9%82%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d9%81%d8%b4-%d8%a8%d8%ac%d8%af%d8%a9/
    http://jumperads.unblog.fr/2017/03/23/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d9%81%d9%84%d9%84-%d8%a8%d9%8a%d9%86%d8%a8%d8%b9-%d9%85%d8%aa%d8%ae%d8%b5%d8%b5%d8%a9/
    http://jumperads.unblog.fr/2017/03/23/%d8%b4%d8%b1%d9%83%d8%a9-%d9%85%d9%83%d8%a7%d9%81%d8%ad%d8%a9-%d9%88%d8%aa%d9%86%d8%b8%d9%8a%d9%81-%d8%a8%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%82%d8%b5%d9%8a%d9%85/
    http://support.wikipad.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/214559303-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%AB%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B6
    http://support.wikipad.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115017569203-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%86%D9%82%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%81%D8%B4-%D8%A8%D8%AC%D8%AF%D8%A9
    http://wiki.thc-game.com/Benutzer_Diskussion:Khairyayman#.D8.B4.D8.B1.D9.83.D8.A9_.D9.86.D9.82.D9.84_.D8.B9.D9.81.D8.B4_.D8.A8.D8.A7.D9.84.D8.B1.D9.8A.D8.A7.D8.B6

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...