Sunday, June 1, 2014

Stacking The Shelves # 18

Sunday, June 1, 2014 with 10 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 



Purchased

recklessly royal (Suddenly #2)

I know I got this one recently, but it was the paperback. This week the kindle version was on sale for 99 cents. It might still be, not sure for how long that sale was running, but I'm a lazy fucker and reading on my kindle is way easier. So I snatched it up! :)


For Review 

Even in ParadiseKiss Kill Vanishbeware the wildForbiddenSnow Like AshesStrayThe JewelFalling Into PlaceTrial by Fire

(Thank you HarperCollins, Macmillan!)

Check it out!!! The Harper Fairy paid me a visit this week, and I nearly lost my shit when the 8 emails came through. I might have danced a little at my desk. I'm pretty excited for every one of these titles. I'm still remaining picky, so I don't get overwhelmed. Thankfully most of these don't come out till fall so I have plenty of time to get to them.



I hope you all had a wonderful week!!! Mine was great and we have.... Baby Broccoli Florets!! It was tempting to cut that little bugger of and dip it in ranch, but I kept my cool.




10 comments:

  1. The Harper fairy visited me too and I kind of.. went overboard.. Oops? Haha. Happy reading :D
    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so have my eye on Falling into Place. I neeeed it so bad. x) LOVE the premise. Ohhh and The Jewel looks fabulous. It reminds me of The Selection covers, though! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooh, Snow Like Ashes and Stray look so good! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on those :)

    Katrina @ Chased By My Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to stop myself from requesting or downloading TOO MANY books! I'm trying to keep my review tbr pile reasonable. You have a lot of great books to read. I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah those fabulous people at Harper, feeding our addictions! So many pretty covers - I'm super-curious about Beware the Wild - it keeps drawing me towards it.
    Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice haul for you this week. ;) I hope you enjoy them all. I'm looking forward to seeing your review for Snow Like Ashes. ;)
    Old follower.

    - Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha, I always think I'll have plenty of time to get to all my galleys and ARCs, too. :P Can't wait to read The Jewel with you! And yay for baby broccoli! We have some peppers and tomatoes already, and I can't wait for all those flowers to turn into squash! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard Kiss Will Vanish was pretty great. I didn't do Stacking the Shelves post this week but it's still so good to see what everyone got! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kiss Kill Vanish has such a cool cover! I can't wait for the release of the Jewel. I've heard that it's perfect for fans of The Selection, which is one of my favorite books ever. I hope you enjoy your books. (:
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHA! The Harper fairy is great :) I read SLA, Falling into Place, and the Jewel so I'm really curious to see how you like those in particular!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...