Sunday, June 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves # 19

Sunday, June 8, 2014 with 6 comments
Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is a way to share with everyone all the goodies you've received through out the week. 



Just click the covers to be taken to their goodreads pages. 



Purchased

second chance summerLove, In EnglishWe Were Liars

I already own Second Chance Summer in kindle, but I've been dying to get to it. Like seriously and I just haven't had time, so I grabbed the audio and started it this week. :) Love in English I snatched up at 99 cents for kindle. I have yet to read a Karina Halle book I haven't liked. I'm a little nervous about this one though, since it's contemporary and that's different for her. I've heard mad good things about We Were Liars and my cousin recommended it to me. She's an English teacher, so how could I resist? I grabbed it for kindle earlier this week, but I'm considering getting the audio as well because Jen is currently listening to it. Hmmmm. *decisisions*


For Review 

Some boysThe Geography of You and Me

(Thank you Hachette and Source Books Fire)

So I've been wanting to read The Geography of You and Me for a while now so when I saw it got added to NetGalley I jumped on it. And some boys sounds really good.


Freebies

All Our YesterdaysPoison Dance ( Midnight Thief 0.5)Where Love Finds You (Unspoken #1)


All Our Yesterdays, I got for free using the Sync Program. Yay Audiobooks! Click here for more info.
The other two are currently free for Kindle. At least the were when I wrote this post up. :o)



This week in the garden we have our first cherry tomato! Isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen! <3


And... my little princess graduated Kindergarten. Unfortunately she's stuck still going to school until the 13th because of all the snow days but we are super excited for summer!


I hope you all had a great week!!!


6 comments:

  1. Ooh, congrats to your little 'un, and happy (nearly) summer holidays! x) There's something about the Some Boys cover that makes me super curious. x) I LOVE the colours, too. Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Were Liars really is an excellent read. I do hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to hear that you're listening to the audios for Second Chance Summer... and possibly We Were Liars! Both were wicked good and I'm excited to hear your thoughts on them.

    Tabitha's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. We Were Liars! I cannot wait to get my hands on that one!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read The Geography of You and Me and I liked it okay, but I also pretty disappointed and frustrated by a lot of the book. I'd love to hear what you think of it! Happy reading!

    Cynthia @ Jellyfish Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got We Were Liars from the library...have you checked yours out, yet? Maybe they have it. It's really short, so I'm glad I didn't pay for it. Not that it isn't a good story. :P

    Congrats to Miss Aubrey! And yay for maters! We've got a few tomatoes and peppers already, and there are so many blossoms on the squash and green bean plants! I can't wait to be eating out of the garden!!! Thanks again for the seeds! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...