Friday, December 26, 2014


We are SUPER excited to look back on 2014 with the ladies from Reading YA RocksTwo Chicks on BooksMagical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Tales of a Ravenous Reader. They've put together a blog hop of sorts, looking back on the books we read in 2014 and looking forward to the ones we'll read in 2015. They've got some fun topics lined up, but today's is the TOP 10 BOOKS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2015. (You can check out the full week's line-up here.)


Jen's Picks:


There are SOOOOO many 2015 titles that I'm already eagerly anticipating. This post could easily be called the Top Hundred Books I'm looking forward to. I mean, seriously. :) I'm actually already nearing the end of ACOTAR, but with the holidays, I've had much less time to read. :( Hoping to finish it tonight and start on one of my other top picks for 2015. =)

April's Picks:

I shouldn't even be grabby hands for any new books, because I have so many old books I need to read. Alas, I cannot help my wants. And these books I really really want!!!!! Especially Golden Son. I would do just about anything to get my hands on that one.


Which 2015 titles are you dying to read? Are you participating in this look back on 2014? If so, share a link and we'll stop by to check out your picks, too!


4 comments:

  1. Great picks!! I'm waiting on ALL of those. So many 2015 books we can't wait for, it's going to be a great year :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelfall! I want all of those books, NOW! That last book just tipped my love even more into the fanatic zone.

    Red Queen is on my list. Thanks to Cuddlebuggery, I want it in the most horrible sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know what A Darker Shade of Magic is about, but the power of that cover has me eager all the same.

    And then somehow Red Queen has the opposite going on. Cover makes me doubtful, but I've heard great things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, some good books to look forward to this year! I have been anticipating Red Queen a lot, so I hope it is all it seems it might be!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...