Tuesday, June 30, 2015




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome ladies at The Broke and the Bookish. Apparently, they are overly fond of list-making and love to share their bookish lists with the rest of us book nerds.  =) We're game.







This week's topic is the Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015:


Jen's Picks:


So, as you can see, I couldn't narrow it down to just ten, but I got as close as I could. =) And it's also pretty obvious that I read mostly fantasy, though I did run across a few really awesome contemporary novels during the first six months of the year.


Which novels made your list? Be sure to share a link to your TTT post so we can visit!



5 comments:

  1. The Wrath and the Dawn is on my must-read-asap, so I'm glad it's on your best list so far. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I've seen A Court of Thrones and Roses on just about everybody's list. You list has most of of the books on my "want to read next" list.

    Check out my TTT: http://pagestoexplore.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your post about Illuminae, I need to read it! Also I'll Meet You There -- that is one everyone's list today!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am listening to Uprooted now; it is fantastic! I also just downloaded an ARC of Illuminae which I hope to get to soon. Thanks for sharing! ~Megan
    http://wp.me/pzUn5-2lW
    I couldn't keep my list at 10 either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list of books!! Thanks for sharing your favorite reads of the year so far with us!! I have some new to me titles to check out and potentially add to my ever growing reading wishlist!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/06/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-books-ive-read.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...