Wednesday, February 17, 2016

{WOW} Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 with 8 comments




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW selection is...








's Pick:



Title: Blood for Blood
Author: Ryan Graudin
Series: Wolf by Wolf, book #2
Publisher: Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: November 1, 2016

Add to Goodreads
In 1950's Germany, the war may be over, but the fight has just begun. The thrilling conclusion to Ryan Graudin's WOLF BY WOLF.

There would be blood. Blood for blood. Blood to pay. An entire world of it. With their mission in danger, Yael, and the resistance, are ready to fight. Forced to run, life in the shadows for Yael, Luka and Felix isn't easy, especially when their enemy seems to know their every move. And when each step uncovers dark secrets and even darker truths, each must find a way to navigate right and wrong, past and future, life and death, if they are to survive at all.

Honestly, I'm super excited to read the novella Iron to Iron, which releases on March 8th, because I really want to know what transpired between Luka and Adele before Wolf by Wolf, but I'm equally as excited for this full-length sequel and conclusion to the series. (I am hugely fond of duologies at this point in my reading life.) I can't believe I hadn't planned on reading the first book, only to find that I freaking loved it. But I kind of love when that happens, when a book surprises me that much, and it makes me even more anxious for the sequel...


What are you desperately waiting for this Wednesday? Let us know in the comments or share a link to your own WoW post!



8 comments:

  1. i still need to read the first book for this one. great pick. like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the first book yet because I'm not sure if it's my thing. I hear good things though so I might try to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first book and really want to read it, I've heard nothing but amazing things about it. Hope you enjoy this one, and I totally agree, duologies are really enjoyable!
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darn. I need to read Wolf by Wolf. Enjoy, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i did not know Wolf by Wolf had a sequel! I need it!! Great pick. :D :D
    My Wow: https://lunireads.wordpress.com/2016/02/17/waiting-on-the-great-hunt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard fantastic things about Wolf to Wolf. This series sounds like the prefect read for me. I will definitely need to pick up the first book soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the first one in this series but hear good things. I hope you enjoy this when you get it. Have a great week! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got Wolf by Wolf still sitting at home waiting to be read! Didn't realize it would have a sequel! Guess I'd better hurry up and get the first one read. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...